Κανονες Πολλαπλων Χρονικων Οριζοντων
Laws of Multiple Time Frames
1. Every time frame has its own structure.
2. The higher time frames overrule the lower time frames.
3. Prices in the lower time frame structure tend to respect the energy points of the higher time frame structure.4. The energy points of support/resistance created by the higher time frame’s vibration (prices) can be validated by the action of lower time periods.
5. The trend created by the next time period enables us to define the tradable trend.
6. What appears to be chaos in one time period can be order in another time period. Source:Robert Krausz